I'm Jealous

This photo is of our son and his wife when they came to visit me in Nashville
in after I had the stroke.

March 16-17
I accidentally came up this video, but it brought back to memory our son's tragic car accident years ago.  Our two youngest sons were at Young Life camp and they were taken to the camp office to receive a call from us telling them about what had happened.
Our 17 year old son left that phone conversation and told his counselor that he really thought his brother was dead and we were just letting them finish the week at camp.  He said, "If that is the case than I am jealous of him, because he is with Jesus."
That statement spread across the country to all the Young Life camps and had a huge impact on campers and counselors.  Our son had a broken neck, but he did survive and God did get glory!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHiH1NytwjM

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?