Daily Reward



On my phone is this Bible Word app.  Each day if you click on it, you are offered the option to receive a daily reward. A present of "points" to open.  This particular day I had scheduled some time away with Jesus, but I caught myself procrastinating and going on my phone for rewards before looking in the actual Bible for God's daily rewards for me.  UGH. The conviction.  

Why do we make it so difficult to do what is best?

After getting my "points" I opened Biblegateway for the real reward. The verse of the day.
Check out what He had for me.

"But without faith no one can please God. We must believe that God is real and that he rewards everyone who searches for him."  Hebrews 11:6

He's the real deal!  The greatest reward we could ever experience.  Draw me closer Lord.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?