Reminder of the Father's Love


Whenever I go to our local wellness center this car is sitting in the handicap area when I come out.
It is the very same car my father had when he was living.  I asked God the other day, why he'd be giving me that heart tug.  What was I to learn?  His reply was precious, "It is a reminder of the Father's love."

You may not have experienced an earthly father who was present and poured goodness and wisdom into your life, but you have a heavenly Father who is ever present and longing to be with you when you have the time.

"Your word is a lamp that gives light wherever I walk."  Psalm 119:105

Lord, I am searching Your Word and trusting You to lead the way through life for me.  In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?