Hold On


Sorting through clutter.

What are you holding onto?
For years I wouldn't change banks because my account number was 96010101 and it was so easily memorized. Bank mergers stole it away!  When we think about moving I think, "I'll never get another beautiful address like 500 Moonriver Lane.

Our daughter tried helping me with a clothes closet clean out and it was a total bust!  Oh, the reasons I had for holding onto things.  LOL The best was a leopard print skirt. She said, "Really mom! Where are you ever going to wear this?"  My reply had us both in stitches.  "One of my friends might call and say, 'I'm having an animal print party! Wear some of your favorite animal print clothing.'"

Oh, how I regret letting that skirt go. Animal print is so in now!

Here is a precious song by Erin O'Donnell reminding us who to hold onto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4ucy9c7rY

Hold tight to God, your God, just as you've done up to now. Joshua 23:8

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?