Celebrate





Quick post today, because there is too much fun going on.  When you reach my age the greatest gift is time with those you love.  This gang flew and drove in Thursday for a surprise, early birthday celebration for me and my heart is full.

Today's Biblegateaway verse is below. I could not have asked the Lord for a better way to celebrate my birthday. 

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8

How blessed those of you are who have your children and grandchildren in town.  I'll take mine whenever I can get them.  Life is short.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?