It's The Sports Bra's Fought


The blame game, we do it in big ways and small.  My nerves were shot concerning an upcoming flight I was to take.  Ever since the stroke, I am not comfortable traveling alone.  One of my besties was going with me, but Winter Storm Izzy caused our flight to be cancelled and the only way we could get to our destination was to take separate flights and meet in Charlotte, NC.

My sweet husband was going to drive me to an airport an hour away and gently noted that our scheduled departure was running behind.  I said, "It's the sports bra's fought!" In order to avoid the wire bra issue in security, I had bought a new, rather cheap, sports bra.  I'd worn it once and washed it. When I put it on, the lining pad on one side was all askew. The top I was wearing was clingy and friends, one side of my chest was smooth and the other very lumpy. (This just made me stop and pray for all my breast cancer friends who have much greater issues.) 

What does God say about placing the blame on others (and maybe sports bra's). For one thing, it will not take place in Heaven!  The other critical part we need to remember is our responsibility to do what is right and confess our sins.

Whoever hides his transgressions will not succeed, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will find mercy. Blessed is the man who always fears the Lord, but whoever hardens his heart will fall into disaster.  Proverbs 28:13-14 


David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the LORD.” And Nathan said to David, “The LORD also has put away your sin; you shall not die.”  2 Samuel 12:13 


For we are each responsible for our own conduct. Galatians 6:5 


She fell at his feet and said, “I accept all blame in this matter, my lord. Please listen to what I have to say.” 1 Samuel 25:24 


The Song Wake Up Sleeper by Austin French

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFiwZow4d2E

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?