Now You Tell Me

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.  Mark 16:15-16

It was 2:30 PM as I settled into my seat on an American Airlines puddle jumper from Charlotte to Lynchburg. I explained to the young woman beside me I'd been up since 3:30AM and would probably fall fast asleep and if my head ended up on her shoulder she could just push me back up.  When the pilot came on for his initial announcements I learned over to her and said, "He sounds all of 14 years old."  She agreed he could use a little more authority in his voice.

As we were making our descent I could tell she was a bit nervous. She looked out the window at all the snow and asked me, is that the airport ahead. I couldn't see but told her from the proximity of Liberty University, which I could see out the window, yes the airport would be right in front of us.  She said, "It's so small."  

After we roughly touched down, I pulled out one of my Prayer Lady cards and told her if she needed anything while in the area to please call me. She looked at the card and a scripture verse I gave her and she said, "NOW YOU TELL ME!"  We laughed.  Ends up she loves Jesus and would have liked to have known the lady beside her was praying! 

The Song  Tell Somebody by Danny Gokey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt-z1SeFdsw

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?