So You Can See


Three more hours of snow to go!  w00t!

My eyes opened while it was still dark outside. Glancing towards the windows I could see snow coming down!  My husband was already dressed and ready to head to work when he heard me call out, "It's snowing!" His reply, "I know. I'm the one who turned the lights on so you could see."  Is that precious or what?

What are we turning on, opening up to others, that they might see Jesus? 
Stop right now and ask the Lord to lay 7 people on your heart to pray for their eyes to be opened to the love of Jesus.  Write one name on your calendar for each day of the week and commit to lift those people to the Lord in prayer every week having this becomes a habit.

Passionately pray Ephesians 1:18, Psalm 119:18, and Acts 26:18

I pray that the eyes of their hearts may be enlightened, so that they will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints

Open thier eyes, that they may behold wondrous things out of your law. 

Open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me. In Jesus' name, Amen

Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” John 3:3

The Song Open the Eyes of My Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnqb7Vn4AEE

Years ago, a CD with this song was playing while I was in the shower.  Our house was full of people for Easter, but there in my dressing room the lyrics brought me face down on the floor with a pen and notebook in hand and I listened to the Lord. He led us into one of the craziest ministries we've ever had here at Shiloh. It was called The Bible Boat.  When we turn from our selfish ways and open ourselves to Him, He will speak.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?