Exhale

 

This son looks like a knight sitting on the dock in his silver sun protective hoody!

Sometimes I need a back crack.  My husband gives me a hug and a gently squeeze. Occasionally, I get a good crack. While our Utah son, who is a personal trainer and BIG dude, was here I asked him for a hug one morning in hopes of a crack.  He put his arms around me and said, "Exhale."  I said, "What?" He said, "Exhale and I will squeeze as you do that."  I obeyed and got the best crack I've ever had!

I was telling my husband about it and the word exhale made me think of how we are to live a life with Jesus.  When life gets stirred up, take a deep breath and exhale in prayer, and then breathe Jesus in deeply

“The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life." Job 33:4

The Song

“Breathe” Johnny Diza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjeMwxFuBA

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?