Grandmother Advice


 A couple oldie but goodies. Have fun with your grandchildren.

21 of the 26 of us. Hopefully, before I head to heaven we will get one of all of us.

A down trodden spirit can pull another down quickly with it!  The grumpies are contagious and there is a lot of grumpiness in the world.  Our grands and other summer guests start arriving this week!  Let the joys of lake life begin.  I told my Bible study buddies yesterday that I wish I had a screen in my kitchen that would continually play upbeat, make you want to dance, praise song videos to set the tone in the house!


The other option would be to have an hourly alarm set where you have to whistle. My husband claims it's impossible to be in a bad mood when you are whistling.


Ruth Graham's granddaughter wrote a reflection of what her grandmother would start singing to the grandchildren when they would get in a whiny mood or were just feeling sorry for themselves.

 

Nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen.
Nobody knows but Jesus.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?