Hide and Seek

 

It was a blessing to have these two sons in the house for Mother's Day weekend.

Hide and Seek is so much fun with a 2-4 year old. They cannot stay still or quiet in their hiding place. They will be found!

It's the same with God. He is never hiding, he's waiting to be seen and ready to share his love with us.  He will be found when we seek him with all our heart.

"Blessed are the pure in heart for they will see God!"  Matthew 5:8

We don't have to be perfect, we just have to be sincere seekers!

God I want to see you!  I want to find You!

"Open the Eyes of My Heart" is the perfect song to testify to the power of this desire.

While searching for a recording of this song I came across a powerful testimony of a young man names Christopher Duffley.  I hope you are blessed by the song and the story in the links below.

The Song and Video

"Open the Eyes of my Heart” by Christopher Duffley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjYeUN2zWqI


"Real to Reel Christopher Duffley"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StKfxLA2BKk

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?