I Am Known

I know these are fake peonies, but hopefully no one else will know.

Today, our church is hosting a luncheon honoring widows in our community for their courage.  One of my responsibilities was to attempt to gather enough door prizes from local businesses to provide a gift for every woman. Businesses and individuals were incredibly generous!

Sharing with my husband the joy of this experience he said, "You could have been scamming them all."  My reply, "But I am kind of known in all those businesses as a patron."

More than that every thought and action we have is known by God, so no scamming from this woman.

Lord, you have searched me and known me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;  you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; 
it is high; I cannot attain it.   Psalm 139:1-6

The Song

"Known" Tauren Wells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGgBxWbP-Dw

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?