Intimacy

January 6
The sixty degree temperatures were quite unusual
for a January day. Getting home from work, I donned
my workout clothes and tennis shoes, grabbed the dog
and headed up the road to take advantage of the gift!
By the time I got back to the house I realized I had
about 30 minutes to myself. Gathering up some
devotional books I wanted to read I headed out on the
deck and thought...."Ah, me time!" A word from Sunday's
sermon called back...Intimacy with Jesus means "In to Me."
Putting my selfishness aside I adjusted my thought process
and excitedly headed out to get into Jesus! Woo hoo! He
showed up and rocked my world.

The first verse I read was 1 Samuel 3:9, Speak, Lord, for
your servant hears.
. Then Psalm 31:3 You are my rock
and my fortress; therefore, for Your name's sake, lead
me and guide me.


Jesus is asking each of us...Are you in to Me?
May each of us reply...Oh, precious Lord, I want to be!


Let's Pray:
Lord, You are more precious than silver, Lord you are more costly
than gold. Lord you are more beautiful than diamonds and
nothing I desire compares to You. Yes, Lord, Yes, Lord, yes, yes Lord...
we want the evidence of our daily living to proclaim to all that we
are into You! May the first choice we make today be that we choose
to spend time with You. Revive us again our Savior and King in whose
name we pray a mighty, Amen!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?