Whoa Nellie

January 26
After church yesterday, I closed my eyes for what I thought would
be a cat nap...two hours later I woke up going "Whoa Nellie!"
Where did the day go? Giddy Up...
we are getting closer to heaven each day!

My husband was channel surfing and stopped on a movie he
has seen numerous times. Grumbling, I asked, "Why don't you
watch something new so we can learn something?" Later, as
I was studying God's Word I was convicted about that
statement. For years studying the same passages over
and over and I've always found a fresh lesson from God's never
changing Word!
The important factor is for us to have those "Whoa, Nellie,"
moments with God each day. Time to hold our horses and sit
a spell with Jesus! Yes Sir, time to be still and know that
He is God!

Let's Pray: Father, time is not to You, what
it is to us. You have been and will always be! We have the gift
of eternal life waiting for us, so please guide us with Your
Holy Spirit to make the best use of our time here on earth
and what we call "today." May our day count for Your kingdom
and may that kingdom come soon! In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?