Make the Most of Today

March 2

Giving up on ever getting snow, I removed all my snowman decorations
from my classroom Friday! The kids said, "Now watch, Miss Boo, it
will snow!" And snow it did! The storm moved in yesterday afternoon
and kept a comin until 6AM this morning. Last night we kept the outside
lights on and it looked as if we were living inside a snow globe. I've
never seen snow whip in so many different directions.
My husband couldn't find a yard stick this morning, but took a knife
outside and the snow is deeper than that, so he figures we have at least
9 inches.
The power has been out for hours, but we have Verizon Internet Access
so I am connected to the world and we have gas fireplaces, so we are
cozy! Praise the Lord, as I typed contently, the power came on!
God is so good!
This is the only snowfall we have had this winter. Yesterday, we climbed
in the car and ventured out to just "be in it". Today I want to get out
and walk enjoying this gift God has given us for today!
So I write to you dear friends, over flowing with the love of Christ and
the knowledge of all He has done for each of us and will continue to do.
Make the most of the day and be thankful for this gift we call today!
Hebrews 3:13
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?