No Foolin

April 1

Having six babies in eight years was not "a plan" and my
mother was concerned for my health. One of my April Fool's
jokes on my parents came when I called and told them I was
pregnant once again with baby seven...April Fools! They
didn't laugh.

Today will be a long day as a teacher and I must have my
wits about me and be very discerning. Last night my husband
had me make a pack with him that we will be part of no April
Fools jokes on one another!

I can't remember ever sharing about the love of the Lord with
someone and having them reply..."You are fooling me." They may
find it too good to be true, but I believe deep in every one's
heart they want to be loved the way Christ has loved each of us.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
but fools despise wisdom and discipline.


Let's Pray: Lord, there is no one who can fool You,
for You know all happenings in advance and You perfectly
investigate each heart and see through any deceit. Ah, to have
Your wisdom. Train us, teach us, keep our wits about us as and
keep us from being made fools of in all situations.
In Jesus Name,
Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?