Reflect-Freedom

July 5-6
Two KOOL words rambled across my mind on this rainy Sunday morning.
Reflect-Freedom
One of our favorite family gathering times is reflecting on things of
the past. As the mom, it quite often occurs that these reflections
are news to me! Ah, the things a mom may never know!

Searching the scriptures related to reflect established a
composite which thrilled my heart. Not knowing where you are in life
today, I will share a variety and ask the Lord to feed you what you
need. Personally I am dishing up a scoop of insight and
transformation for myself.

2 Timothy 2:7
Reflect on what I am saying, for the Lord will give you insight into all this.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory,
are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory,
which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.


Psalm 63:5 (The Message)
I eat my fill of prime rib and gravy; I smack my lips.
It's time to shout praises! If I'm sleepless at midnight, I spend the
hours in grateful reflection. Because you've always stood up for me,
I'm free to run and play. I hold on to you for dear life, and you hold
me steady as a post.



Reading in the news where the Statue of Liberty's Crown was opened back
up for tours, the article went on to describe the limited access. Thirty
people at a time and they are to be in groups of ten, led by a park rangers
and you must get tickets.
Praise the Lord we have freedom to come to Christ whenever!
There are no limits he welcomes us in whatever age or whatever the state
of or lives.

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Matthew 19:14


These verses found on freedom give us reason to put on a happy face.
Ephesians 3:12
In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.

1 Peter 2:16
Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil;
live as servants of God.


2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is,
there is freedom
.

Galatians 5:13
It is absolutely clear that God has called you to a free life.
Just make sure that you don't use this freedom as an excuse to do
whatever you want to do and destroy your freedom. Rather, use your
freedom to serve one another in love; that's how freedom grows.
For everything we know about God's Word is summed up in a single
sentence: Love others as you love yourself. That's an act of true
freedom. If you bite and ravage each other, watch out—in no time
at all you will be annihilating each other, and where will your
precious freedom be then?


God has written so beautifully and so profoundly hasn't He!

Let's Pray: We stop today Father to reflect on
who You are...on all You have done and all You promise to do. Our
hearts thrill at the thought of our homecoming. To sit at Your feet
and reflect on the earthly adventure we had will be tough for our
focus will be on our new found freedom in heaven. Jubilation!
Better than any fireworks we might have seen last night! Bring on
the celebration! Praise You for not only the freedom to reflect on
days gone by, the the hope we find in reflecting on Your Word and what
is to come! In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?