Covered

August 15-16
God has us covered. Yesterday we were blessed beyond measure.
Two Sundays ago my husband and I had gone down to our dock and
were discussing survival measures for where we are in life right now.
I shared that I did not see any way possible for us to keep Shiloh,
our home with my husband working two jobs and me working full time.
The yard work required on five acres is quite a task. He said, he
did not feel like the Lord was finished with the ministries which
go on here. In less than 30 minutes a boat drove up and a man said
he had read an article in the Smith Mt Laker called "Heavenly
Hosts" about our ministries. He explained he had a youth group coming
in from PA who wanted to do missions work around our area and wondered
if they could come help us. God had us covered for sure. These wonderful
young people trimmed hedges, weeded, mulched, washed a fence, gather
limbs on our scripture trails and spruced up this property in a way
which would not have happened becuase of our schedules with the schools!

The word the Lord had for me today was clearly "cover".
A smile flashed across my face as the first email I opened today from
a friend was titled: "Will cover you!"
Knowing what teachers and administrators go through to get school open
and going each year this precious friend wanted us to know we would be
daily covered in prayer. Let's stop right now and pray for those
we know who teach at all levels.
Father, how blessed we are to have the teachings of Jesus available to us!
We thank You for those you have risen up to teach at all levels in many
different environments. We ask for a hedge of protection to "COVER"
them and for nothing but truth to come from their mouths. Give them good
health, creative minds, patience, wisdom and discernment. Send encouragers
every day to keep them uplifted for serving in the capacity of "teacher"
for it certainly is a ministry. Place on each of our hearts teachers to
pray for by name now.
In Jesus' Name, yes, Jesus the one who taught us to pray. Amen

We cover others with prayer and Christ has covered our transgressions!

Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
Romans 4:7

Another reason to rejoice!

For I am the LORD your God,who churns up the sea so that its waves roar—
the LORD Almighty is his name.
I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the
shadow of my hand— I who set the heavens in place,
who laid the foundations of the earth, and who say to Zion,
'You are my people.'
Isaiah 51:15-17

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?