Remember to Retry to Renew & Reboot

December 5-6

Frustratingly, I looked at the word "associating" as my computer waited and waited for access to get online. The "retry" button kept staring me in the face, but pushing that was to no avail. Next, the not so endearing phrase "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties" popped up and brought me to a point of surrender. Forget this,I'm heading off to use my Bible and a dictionary!
The word "associate" in the dictionary means "to ally, to unite, to combine".
Lord, I want to associate with You. I stray so easily. Please allow me a "retry." Create in me a pure heart, O God, renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10

When will I grasp I cannot do all things on my own and live in a manner recognizing You have never called me to such a task? You are to be my strength.

Ah, yes...renew....Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing, and perfect will. Romans 12:2

Remember to retry to renew & reboot! (The computer problem I was experiencing was in the wireless connection and it was necessary to reboot. How often is the solution to our problems found when we reconnect with God!)

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?