Hope

March 3
Changing a classroom display, I removed a brown table cloth and replaced it with a pink one. One of my students said, "This is rather springy Mrs. Boo, and it's not spring yet?" My reply..."Ah, but I am ready for the hope of spring." Within a few hours the snow was pouring down outside making my spring display rather presumptuous.

For me, the snow signals God's covering over us. A visible request to be still and know that He is God. He is the ultimate empathizer!
Whatever we are facing today is no surprise to the Lord.
Acknowledge He is there.
Rejoice in the hope of Christ.
Hold tightly to the life line of faith!
Listen for God's commands.
God will see you through.
God never abandons us. He suffers right along with us and knows more than anyone what it means to lose a child, to be rejected by His people, to be betrayed by a friend. Kerry and Chris Shook

Psalm 33:20
We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?