Personally Speaking


December 22
Awakening this morning the verse was so clear...I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go. Psalm 32:8 Last night I opened a devotional so I could go to bed meditating on the Word and the verse was Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a Child is born Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be Upon His shoulder.
On today's agenda was the process of setting up the Nativity with our grandson. This morning it hit me, I am to teach him that Jesus is more than a baby in a manger. He is God in the flesh who came to earth to die for our sins and to be our ultimate example. The baby is the King of Kings to whom every knee will bow and every tongue confess..."You are Lord!" I am to pass along the knowledge that the little baby packs the biggest punch of love available! We have a stuffed Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. Last night while strolling Jesus he stopped and gave him a sweet kiss!
Feel the Love.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?