February 10 Random Act of Kindness

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with My eye upon you.
Psalm 32:8

Yesterday I was talking to the Director of Admissions at a nearby college to set up an appointment for someone and my mind was drawn back to the crazy days of college life. As I thought of the people on my floor freshman year, I could remember few names and realized I seldom prayed for any of them. How I wish my Christian walk had been stronger at that time and that there had been strong female mentors in my life.

The random act of kindness for today is to make a homemade Valentine and mail it to a college student. Also, even though they will never know I am doing this I am going to dedicate a special time of prayer for college students in America to make choices which honor God and for tens of thousands of them to be drawn to Christ in 2011 and desire to spend time with Him.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?