February 11 Random Act of Kindness



One of our sons turns 25 today! His gift is a few days of baby sitting from us. This morning I thought, What will my random act of kindness be Lord?" and I realized...I am flat out in it! Joking aside, this child is such a joy, it is a delight and a privilege. He is snuggled up next to me helping me write this devo. gjsklkheiehiwooakdh (Great job Parks!)
The verse on my calendar is appropriate:
Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 124:8
"We should all sleep like babies every night knowing we are children of the Lord."
Phillip Keller

Adrian Rogers has a great message to parents and grandparents alike today in his email devotionals.

"Do your children believe that the most important thing to you is God? We must celebrate God in front of our children. Let me tell you what my children think and what they know.

They know that their Daddy's imperfect. They know that I love God. I wouldn't be ashamed for you to ask them that. You can ask any one of them. "What's the most important thing to your Dad and Mom?" They would say, "The most important thing to our parents is their relationship with God."

Are you a parent? Then ask your children what they think the most important thing is to you. If they say anything other than your relationship with the Lord, make some changes in your life to reflect your priority."

And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord; it shall rejoice in His salvation. Psalm 35:9

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?