February 17 Random Act of Kindness














Yesterday was a work day around here. There was a big fur ball in our dryer!
We have house guest coming and there was plenty to be done. I can't seem to justify washing, ironing, dusting, scrubbing and vacuuming as "Random Acts of Kindness." But setting up a teddy bear school and washing the arms, legs, and faces of ten, twenty-some year old baby dolls and washing and ironing their clothes so my great nieces can enjoy them is pretty close to a "random act".














The truth of the matter is these things are not of eternal value. The crumbs will soon be on the floor again and the bears tossed around and the dolls clothes will get grubby, but I hope the time I spent praying on the phone with a friend was of eternal value and lifted her spirits and helped her hurting heart.

I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. Ephesians 1:16



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?