February 26-27 Random Act of Kindness

Sometimes it is best to keep a secret and today's random act is between the Lord and me in the form of a prayer request. Praying for someone often is a random act and comes up quickly, but it is one of the greatest gifts we can give to another. Giving of our time to another ranks way up there as well. Yesterday, a friend and I prayed over two situations and saw answers within hours. Forgive me Lord, as I was actually blown away by this. I should have been expectant!

In one of my devotional readings today the scripture reference was Deuteronomy 29:29

The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.


God keeps secrets from us, but in His omniscience reveals to us what is advantageous to our earthly journey. During this last weekend in the love month, let us be certain to schedule time in a secret place to just sit in His presence and tell him we love him.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?