Back Into Your Presence

March 24-25
Yesterday, I was on the road traveling all day long and I listened to a Karen Kingsbury novel on tape. It was a great distraction. Getting back into a routine this morning I found myself saying, "Lord, let me get back into Your Presence." While the novel was entertaining and actually had me in tears several times, as it was about a young woman who had gotten pregnant and gave her baby up for adoption, it was fiction. There is enough true life drama going on, which I would have probably been better off praying for as I drove, but I indulged in this escape. The delight in knowing God is you find yourself craving to be drawn back into His Presence.
Nothing like the real thing baby.

In 1 Samuel 3:8-10 Eli is helping Samuel learn to recognize God's voice.
God called again, "Samuel!"-the third time!
Samuel answered, "Speak, I'm your servant, ready to listen."

PT
How blessed we are God to have a heavenly Father who longs to speak to us. We come into Your presence with thanksgiving in our hearts and give you praise! May we grab pen and paper and steal away with You in strictly listen mode. Servants awaiting their orders with gladness.
In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?