Blind

September 8
Praying about what to write today I was led to look at verses related to today's date 9/8.
Acts 9:8 reads:
Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus.
Then our phone rang and it was "Mobile Blind." They were asking me to purchase products made by blind individuals. I thought that was quite the coincidence to be reading about Saul being blinded by the light and then to receive that phone call. Plugging "blind" into the search engine of Biblegateway I read numerous verses on blindness. My heart thrilled at the words of the blind man in John 9:25 where the Pharisees were berating him to speak in some way to destroy the reputation of Jesus.
He simply tells it like it is: "One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!”

There are times the best testimony we can give is simply to share the things of Christ to which our eyes have been opened.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?