Spot On

September 23
Suffering from severe dizziness the past week has taken a toil on my spunk level. Yesterday morning was awful. I had some early morning errands to run and came home with my eyes and head hurting as well as being dizzy. Jesus Calling, is one of the daily devotionals I am enjoying currently and I was in disbelief as I read the opening message. What a personal hug from God, revealing how He knows every hair on my head and every dizzy spell I encounter!

"Trust Me and refuse to worry, for I am your Strength and Song.
You are feeling WOBBLY this morning!!!"

That is what I call a personal God!

One of the scripture references had just as much of a personal punch!

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess,
for he who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
A friend stopped in during the afternoon and convinced me she should take me to the Urgent Care. After a three hour wait, the doctor explained that I had unequal amounts of fluid built up in my ears causing the dizziness. He wrote prescriptions for two drugs and said to also take Allegra. Filling the prescriptions I was leery of taking all these meds. Arriving home, I asked my husband to lay hands on me and pray. Within minutes after praying my right ear popped, fluid drained down my throat and I felt so much better.
Pack yourself a punch of prayer today! God gets the glory for what He has done! Amen!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?