The Campaign

God has given us the task of telling everyone what he is doing. 
We're Christ's representatives. God uses us to persuade men and women to drop their differences and enter into God's work of making things right between them. 
We're speaking for Christ himself now.  
2 Corinthians 5:18-20
May 3
Personally, I dislike campaign years.  Listening to people put down one another, even advertising when one products promotes itself as specifically better than another, turns me off.  Why is it then, that I am so sold on proclaiming Christ as the only Way, Truth and Life?

Jesus said, "I am the Road, also the Truth, also the Life.
No one gets to the Father apart from me.

 This question stirred up a struggle in my mind. Our daughter is visiting and I tossed up the mental turmoil to her.  "But you aren't putting anyone else down, " she replied, "you are stating the benefits and qualities of your God."


He is GREAT!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?