Feast



December 26
Following four days of feasting on Christmas foods, it is great to take a step back from the table and simply feast on the Word of God.  Taking the letters from the word feast  we find some fabulous verses to encourage us as we walk with the Lord.

FEAST
Faithful Lord, increase our faith.  Luke 17:5
Enthusiastic You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me.  Psalm 92:4
Always Always be joyful.  Keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful for this is 
                   God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thes. 5:16-18
Show I have put my trust in You.  Show me the way to go.  Psalm 143:8
Taste Taste and see that the Lord is good.  Psalm 34:8

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?