Matthew 19:14




Jesus said, Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as them.
Matthew 19:14
December 20
God's timing is so perfect! Almost a year ago, I asked a friend if when her little boy outgrew his crib and she wanted to pass it on, to let us know.  Never thought we'd need four cribs in our home, but we sure do this coming week!  A couple days ago she called to say they had moved their son into a big boy bed and the crib and diaper changing table were in the garage, ready for their new home.  I told her my guess was this beautiful crib may make it's way into the homes of several of our grandchildren, as well as here at Shiloh.
The seven year old daughter of this family has a precious faith and attends a Christian school, which stresses scripture memory.  I requested that their daughter select a verse to write on a note and put in the changing table drawer.  After moving the furniture into the house today, I opened the top drawer to find the Matthew 19:14 written by this child right on the base of the drawer. The tears dripped down my cheeks, I was so moved by the verse she had selected and the hope for the future of America knowing there are children still being trained up to be passionate about Christ.  Also, I prayed for all the people who will open that drawer in the future, parents, siblings, grandparents, baby sitters, etc.  I know those words of Christ are going to penetrate many a heart!  God's word is so powerful.

Keep investing in our youth!
Keep passing on the truth!
Keep telling others Jesus wants them to come to him!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?