Be Happy


July 26
While bathing our 1 and 2 year old grandsons together the other night, the two year old dumped a pitcher of water right on top of his little brother's head.  Immediately, I turned to him and said in a stern voice, "That was NOT nice."  He looked up at me, obviously shocked by my tone and said....
"Be happy!"
Totally flustered by that response, I took his advice and in a much "happier" tone, explained how his antics were not enjoyable to his little brother.
I highly recommend the "Be happy" quote when someone is getting on your case!  It makes one evaluate both his words and his tone.


Discipline in love is necessary though.

Know then in your heart that as a man disciplines his son, so the Lord your God disciplines you.
Deuteronomy 8:5


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?