Heads Up

July 31
Heads up! God provides for all of our needs.
Last week I was walking early in the morning with a friend. The husband of another friend drove by in his truck and stopped.  With fishing poles hanging out the back he hollered, "You wanta fish?"  I looked at my girlfriend and thought...well, that isn't exactly what we'd planned but I guess we could.  Turning back to this fellow I said, "Sure, we will go fish."
He said, "No. Look in the back of the truck bed.  Do you want that fish?"  "Oh!" I exclaimed. "I'm not sure I could walk all the way to my car carrying it."  Actually, it was still flopping around.  Kindly, he drive the fish to our house, where our daughter answered the door and found a man holding a BIG fish.
LOL.
The night before I had been too tired to go to the grocery store, but the last thing I'd said before bed was..."I'd sure like to have some fish for dinner tomorrow night."  My daughter and I laughed at  how God provided a fresh fish right to the door step!


You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.  Psalm 145:16

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?