Distracted

Oh, my man, I love him so. Thanks for the sunset ride last night.


August 15
While researching some definitions for the devotional, my eyes gravitated to a quiz on Merriam Webster. It was a visual quiz.  The computer flashes up a picture and you choose from four possibilities words for the correct name of the visual.  Wait...this was my time with Jesus, but I fell for the temptation.  Then, I was just like Mrs. Gad-about (from the other day's devotional or Eve), I distracted my husband and drew him into the activity.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/namethatthing/index.htm#quiz-top

Did you just fall for the temptation?  We are so easily distracted.

Keep vigilant watch over your heart; that's where life starts. Don't talk out of both sides of your mouth; avoid careless banter, white lies, and gossip.  Keep your eyes straight ahead; ignore all sideshow distractions. Watch your step, and the road will stretch out smooth before you. Look neither right nor left' leave evil in the dust.   Proverbs 4:23-27


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?