Brokenhearted

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and 
saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18
September 25 
Right now I am in close proximity with the brokenhearted and trying to encourage the crushed in spirit.
It's one of those toilet bowl times, when the waters of life are swirling and you are praying no one goes completely down.
The mind is an amazing thing. I'm staying at my father's home, which is 2 blocks from the large area hospital. All night I heard helicopters landing and taking off from the roof of the hospital and I dreamed a disaster movie, where my children and grandchildren were at an amusement park and the power source for the park exploded.  It was truly a nightmare!
I woke up praying....Take every thought captive!

May we keep our eyes and hearts open every day and know how to share Jesus with the brokenhearted and crushed in spirit.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?