Real Life Happens at 3



May 12

Our three year old grandson is tasting the trials of real life. He has been forced to give up his pacifier and now the diapers must go and the training pants come on.  It's interesting how differently things are viewed as a mother and a grandmother.  I kept my security blankie (actually it was one of my grandmother's nylon nightgowns) at her house until she died when I was sixteen!  I'll have to come up with some empathy actions for this little fellow.

Beside our grandson's bed is a story Bible and I pray that in real life he never gives his love up of going to bed reading a Bible story!


Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
James 1:2-3

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 16:33 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1