But for me...

But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all your works.
Psalm 73:28
October 17-18 
For some reason, when I read the first part of this verse the honesty in the statement made me laugh.
It sounded like…Don't know about you, but the only way I'm gonna survive this life is to stay close to God….and that is exactly how I've felt the past couple weeks.
Instead of the Little Engine that Could saying, "I think I can, I think I can," at one point I caught myself saying, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Don't know about you, but the emotions of a mother's heart can make me weak in the knees.  We don't want those we love to hurt.
God, please heal my daughter in laws, now. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?