Moaning and Groaning

I love the Lord, for He heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.
Psalm 116:1-2

October 15
I ran out to get this wee one a couple onesies yesterday.  My heart was heavy for all her mama has gone through these past two weeks.  Standing by the check out counter I became concerned as the woman behind the register began to moan and groan. I asked if she was ok and she said, "I think it's my sugar." The sounds of discomfort increased and she placed her hand on her chest. I asked, "Is it your sugar or your heart?" No, reply.  The next inquiry was if she was alone in the store.  She responded, "No, but please don't call anyone."   I opted to call on Jesus right then and there.  She closed her eyes.  I prayed for God's healing hand upon her, to restore her health, but to also give her wisdom as to what she should do.  Opening her eyes she said a quiet, "Thank you," and continued typing in my purchases.  Turning to get a bag, she looked at me and said, "I feel so much better.  I really, really do.  No one can convince me there is not a God!"

Amen!  God get's the glory for the great things He can do!  

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?