Purchased

March 10
Most of you have known me long enough now to know I love it when a word grabs me. Today the word is purchased. I'm needing to multi-task, so I will share briefly part of a prayer I wrote to God this morning from the She Reads Truth study journal, in which I am currently participating.

"Father…I desperately want to remember that you valued me enough to purchase me through the blood of your perfect Son.  Seldom do we buy something we do not want.  Thank You for wanting me!"

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to your from your ancestors.  1 Peter 1:18

Dear friends, You are valuable to the Lord.  In all that we do today may we remember we were purchased for a purpose.  We are to bring glory to the One who give it all for us!  Amen!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?