Trigger Thought




Creatures in our house!
March 5
Walking my way through a season of repentance, with Easter approaching, I awaken in the early morning hours before dawn.  No creature was stirring and the only sound was the hum of the heating unit, which is a comfort on a cold winter morning.

I think I told you I've been trying to go to bed with scripture the last thing on my mind.

Here is where my repentant thoughts took me.  I'll just give you the trigger thought and not the heart wrenching truths God and I are dealing with.  The question the Holy Spirit posed to me was...

"Where is your confidence?"

The honest answers related to externals in my life. Our confidence should be in Christ and come from the spiritual realm.

Such confidence we have through Christ toward God.  
Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, 
but our adequacy is from God.
2 Corinthians 3:4-5

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?