Swinging

Missing this little man.
October 14
Yesterday, I walked 26 minutes and 5 seconds, but whose counting.  Ugh, I am. Swinging would be much more fun than these strengthening exercises.

We now begin to wade through local doctor selection and appointments, as well as medication regulating.  Our nurse daughter in law, Jenna, has been a fabulous resource.  Everyone needs a medical advocate! Finally, I've been able to research strokes and medications online and feel as if I am beginning to become a little more educated about my situation.

While riding with my husband to Roanoke, I opened the Biblegateway app and was thrilled to read Jeremiah 29:11.  Pretty perfect verse  to accompany me into the next stage of this journey.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, 
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Hopefully, those plans don't include knife throwing while on this blood thinner!


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1