Appreciate Difficult Days

Painting these fellows for our grandchildren.

November 16

From Jesus Calling on November 8:
"Learn to appreciate difficult days. Be stimulated by the challenges you encounter along your way.  As you journey through rough terrain with Me, gain confidence from your knowledge that together we can handle anything. This knowledge is comprises of three parts:
your relationship to Me,
promises in the Bible,
and past experiences of coping successfully during hard times."

Just as the Queen of Strokes told me when I was in the hospital,  "It's important to journal and look at how far I've come," Sarah Young is reminding us to reflect on a personal life walked with the Lord  and the examples of those who have gone before us.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?