Show Me

Our son and daughter in law, hosting us for Thanksgiving
Our youngest grandson thoroughly enjoying the top of the dining room table and 
some leftover Godiva chocolates.  He's a climber!
December 2
Whew let me tell you I am struggling with this stay at home, do nothing event.  A treasured friend, whom I backed out of an activity with emailed me saying:
"I think you're truly submitting to God's will in this;
I think He wants you to rest and "be still" so that He can draw you closer to Him.
Be at peace dear friend!"

Those words "so He can draw you closer to Him" resonated as a happy thought!
Today's Biblegateway goes right along with this train of thought.

In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many time and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.  Hebrews 1:1-2

There is the power in the name of Jesus.  When we call upon His name, he will answer; for there is a work yet to be done in us or we wouldn't still be here!

Paul David Tripp wrote: "If you are not fully formed into the image of Jesus, your Redeemer is neither satisfied nor finished, and neither should you be."

Oh, how I want to be like Jesus!
Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths!   Psalm 25:4

Right this moment there is no headache and I am praising the Lord!



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?