Hosanna



"The crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed shouted,
'Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!'
Hosanna in the highest heaven!"
Matthew 21:9


March 22
I'd just finished up a daily study in John 15 on "remaining in the vine."  Praying for God to direct my path related to a summer study here at Shiloh the phrase "an urgency for others" bellowed in my brain.  Whew! I got the willies, it was so clear.  Whatever we do needs to be done with a sincere love and welcoming to others, no bones about it, done in the name of the Lord!  Acts 20 from the other day echoed back in my mind.


However, I consider my life worth nothing to me;
my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-
the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace.
Act 20:24

Bingo!  There's part of the summer study...personal testimonies.  The other key element is teaching people to pray.  (Reflect back to the entry relating to the movie Gravity and no one having ever taught the astronaut to pray.)

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1