Overcome and Dream On


March 11
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.  But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.   1 Corinthians 10:13

Dreams can be so strange. I can't even remember the setting of the one I had the other night, but I was up in the middle of the night typing the punchline from it...."With Jesus we are Overcomers." Jesus always provides a successful way out...even if the way out of the dilemma is death...for the believer that is the ultimate way out because it leads to eternal life.

The dream had to do with situations that kept stumping me.  The only one I can remember was the Peeps arrangement above.  How could I use Peeps, candies and fresh flowers in an arrangement.
The obstacle was water and soil for the grass, so I needed a vase within a vase!  Ugh!  Middle of the night thoughts.  Any who...all that led to remembering Jesus is my All in All.  I opened up Biblegateway looking for the Corinthians verse above and found this as the verse for the day.

Whom have I in heaven but you?  And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:25-26

The song Breathe just came to mind.  "This is the air I breathe...I'm desperate for YOU!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oad8ov10AjY

It's always a good time with Jesus, even in the middle of the night!

I kid you not, my husband just rolled over (the clicking of the computer keys must have awakened him) and said, "I just had a dream I was driving a tractor trailer and got pulled over and the officer was not nice to me at all!  What did we eat last night to lead to all this dreaming?

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1