Don't Miss Something Wonderful


Dreaming for a Tar Heel win!
March 14
While watching a basketball game with my husband the other night, I needed to slip away for a few moments to work on the laundry.  No sooner had I stepped out of the room than a loud "AHHHH!" came from his mouth.  "Did I miss something wonderful?" I called back.
"An alley-oop slam dunk!"  he replied with pure elation.

Walking towards the laundry room I thought, there are going to be some gasps from people's mouths when Jesus returns to earth.  Some will be ecstatic with what they see as they are changed in the twinkling of an eye.  Others will realize they have missed something wonderful.

"...in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.
For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
1 Corinthians 15:52 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1