Things that Make Me Smile


Sweet Tea with my Sweetie


March 8
A perfectly brewed jar of sweet tea will always be a favorite of mine.  A glass of refreshment!

Sunday night, I opened Biblegateway and read the daily verse over and over again, because it brought me such joy and made me smile.  
Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, 
for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.
Isaiah 25:1

Yup, that's an ever after verse to memorize. A verse you can say after every situation!  What a wonderful wake up call that would make.  "Wake up!  Praise the Lord. Today is going to be amazing because in his perfect faithfulness the Lord has done and will do wonderful things that were planned long ago!  So get out there and see what He's doing!"

One of the other things that makes me smile is our seven year old grandson sleeping right by my bedside on a chaise lounge cushion with his favorite blankets!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1