Captain My Captain

Somebody's been in Mama Boo's costume closet!
 Is this middle child of ours cute or what!

"If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love;
just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love."
John 15:10

July 22
Who is the captain of your ship of life? We have the freedom to choose the ship on which we sail.
I stand before you on the dock of life to testify that Jesus is the best choice with whom to sail through life. He is reliable no matter the weather!
Yes, He may require that you cast out your nets by faith and there will be days your faith is soaring and you step out of the boat to walk on water with Him.  The greatest comfort is in the fact He will never abandon ship and leave you figure out the course you need to take on your own.

A friend came to me recently and said, "As I was praying for you God said to share with you this phrase, 'Readjust your sails.'"  She went on to say, she didn't know what that meant.  I told her it was a perfect message, for we had been going through a decision making process and in a three week period we had had to readjust our course several times.

Expressing concerns about my health, she went on and expounded on the dangers of stress, especially when we bury it deep down inside.  We talked about the difference in going with the wind, versus fight against it.  Life is full of daily readjustments!  With Jesus at the helm there is smooth sailing ahead.

"For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 
and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. 
He is the head over every power and authority."
Colossians 2:9-10 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?