Wake Up Call

August 22
Let your light shine was an understatement this particular morning.  About 6:25AM, as I was just rousing, the sun hit the mirror on the armoire in our bedroom and it reflected right onto my face!  After a late night of Olympic watching, I had hoped to sleep in, but this silent wake up call had me up and at it realizing I need to get out and let my light shine and not hide it under the covers!

"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lame and put it under a basket, but on the lamp stand, and it give light to all who are in the house.  Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see you good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven."  Matthew 5:14-16

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?