Child of the King




A friend with whom I'll spend eternity, 
sent me this cute picture in an email reminding me that I am a child of the King!  

September 27

After reading my friend's email, although bedraggled from 10 hours of traveling and already in my night gown,  I rushed to my armoire and pulled out my favorite tiara and shot this photo back to her!
She was right!  Remembering who we are in Christ pumps up our perspective on life.






"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!  
And that is what we are!
The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him."
1 John 3:1

"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come,
 your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.  Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil."
Matthew 6:9-13

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?